You must have your entry in no later than March 1st 2012. Late entries may be available at the race organisers discretion but a late fee of NZ$50 will apply.
- 12pm – 5pm Friday 22nd March 2013 at the marquee, Northburn Station – registration, gear check and ‘meet your fellow competitors’ (drinks and nibbles provided) Free shuttle to Northburn Station from the Golden Gate Lodge on the hour from 12pm. Free return afterwards also.
- 5pm Friday 22nd at the Marquee – Pre race briefing (Also check out the video log of the course. for more briefing type details…)
- 6am Saturday 23rd at the Marquee, Northburn Station (5mins out of Cromwell) race start. (50km, 100km and 160km distances)
- 6am Monday 25th course closes (you have up to 48hours to complete the full distance)- runners still on the course may be collected by a support vehicle at the race organisers discretion.
- 12pm Sunday 24th at The Shed, Northburn Station. 50k and 100k lunch and presentations.
- 12pm Monday 25th at The Shed, Northburn Station. 100 mile Lunch and presentations